Your vital data, photo and location can be sent directly to the nearest 911 responder in seconds
Your family and friends know what you look like. How tall? What color eyes? And what, if any, medical concerns you have.
Where are you located?
The Emergency Safety Profile eliminates frantic descriptions and differing interpretations.
Vital statistics, GPS location and your current photo are made available to the Safety Network and 911 responders instantly. Minute-by-minute updates are done to keep the information current.
Why an Emergency Safety Profile can save your life
- Vital information becomes available to the Safety Network when there is an emergency situation
- During emergencies vital information such as location, situation data, one hour location history, and blood type can save your life
- The most recent photograph becomes available to police, fire, and ambulance services
- Information capture is automatic, accurate, and delivered to the Safety Network even when you cannot speak
- SafeTREC is the only service that provides an Emergency Safety Profile (as shown here) to 911 emergency responders and the Safety Network