Immediate accessible network of contacts when you need help
The Safety Network is the collection of people who you can turn to in the event of an emergency.
It also includes our Response Call Center that is on call 24 hours 7 days a week.
When you activate your Panic Button, the entire Safety Network is alerted that help is needed.
The Safety Network is then connected up with a live conference bridge to handle the situation.
If the situation is life threatening, the nearest fire, police, and ambulance professionals are notified in seconds. Anyone in the Safety Network can escalate the alert to 911 either through the live conference bridge or using the SafeTREC website.
How a Safety Network can help you
- Immediate accessible network of contacts when you need help
- You can trust them to help you
- We get a message to them in seconds
- Our call center supports their efforts
- Our technology facilitates their emergency response
- Escalates to the local police, fire or ambulance within minutes